🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Ghost with the key

Options
nanlee
nanlee Posts: 3 Newbie
I have been landing on the ghost with the key and when I do it says sorry to late. It has happened 2 times.

Best Answer

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @nanlee I wish you warm welcome to the Support Section of our Bubblific Bubble Witch 3 Community! 🔮

I'm sorry you experienced this issue within your BW3 game! :(

May I ask if you got any screenshots of this issue occurring so that we may better understand what is happening in your game? 🤔

Also, it may help us to know what device you play this game on as well as the current game version ;)

If you need help finding out your game version we can help you with this! :grin:

We very much want to help you get this problem solved, so please don't hesitate to respond by tapping/clicking on "Type your comment" in the box below! :3

Have a Bubblific day! 🔮

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @nanlee I wish you warm welcome to the Support Section of our Bubblific Bubble Witch 3 Community! 🔮

I'm sorry you experienced this issue within your BW3 game! :(

May I ask if you got any screenshots of this issue occurring so that we may better understand what is happening in your game? 🤔

Also, it may help us to know what device you play this game on as well as the current game version ;)

If you need help finding out your game version we can help you with this! :grin:

We very much want to help you get this problem solved, so please don't hesitate to respond by tapping/clicking on "Type your comment" in the box below! :3

Have a Bubblific day! 🔮
  • nanlee
    nanlee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm on an android phone. And it just updated . No screen shots. It only happened 2 times . It's been fine since.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?