🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why when I participate in the wake the tree challenge am I told that I didn't participate

Options

Answers

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 377 Level 3
    Options
    I play other games but still go back to this one and complete the wake up the tree challenge so I'm sorry that isn't the best of answers and as it states in my original query I also use more than one device which brings me to your other answer that one platform may have a different version to another, that may be true but if you read my query it saupys😴
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Sorry that should read if you read my query it says that I have the wake the tree on both devices so my question still hasn't been answered as to why it says I didn't participate when I'm sure I did but it's so long ago now that it is irrelevant though of course could happen again
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Kim is right it is frustrating and we should be allowed more than two attempts to waking the tree and I do query the randomness as when I go to join a team it says it's still looking but if you click on it to go out of the challenge it comes back immediately with a team so the original statement that it's still looking is really a lot of bunkum.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hey :) I am only suggesting what it could be...it could also be a bug, which is why @QueenRaffie wanted further information. Which is what I would have thought if it happened on my device. 
    My answer about playing other games was more to Kim as she said people didn't bother going back. I was just pointing out as a player, that sometimes we get sidetracked. You clearly don't. But I know from other sources that many do. That was all. 
    I usually have to play at least a level before it comes up. Its maybe something that needs ironing out. 
  • blkswyf
    blkswyf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I emailed them about the issue and they said they were working on it.  I notice it does it when I participate but don’t complete the mission I picked 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Well I gave the relevant information but didn't get a reply,  yes, I did leave out information about my other device as that was relevant to my actual query, I gave the information about the device I was having problems with and actually I do get distracted as I said I play other games which is only natural as you run out of lives at some point so you go to something else and of course life itself gets in the way, anyway let's be honest all the games have bugs of some description and I still feel that when you contact customer support they shouldn't suggest to come on here because as the customer I want support from customer support not have to wade through question and answers from the community, I know Chickenslayer I've digressed, just can't get on with this platform and get so frustrated at trying to work out what to do and where to ask a question in the first place.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6 :)

Thanks for the info and the screenshot :3
    I see that you have the game saying" Connect" that means you are not connected to your profile, therefore your game is not saved and not sync. That could be the reason why it says you haven't played the event.  What I mean is, if you were not connected to your account while you played the event, your game was not saved and that's why there is no record of you playing it. 
    It should appear like this: 

Have a Bubblific day :3
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    Actually it is saved or I wouldn't be on the level I'm on and my friends are Facebook friends so I'm a bit confused and also I do get some rewards so all very baffling.
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    A slight update, I'm on level 1722 so my game is saved somehow and even on my other device for which I've never connected to Facebook I'm creeping up to the 1000 level but I don't understand the workings of computers, tablets, etc so I guess I'll have to put up with their weird ways and lose out on my rewards in this game.
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,384 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Why cant we continue play with the tree why if the other team members don't participate do we have to wait 24hrs to get another challenge In order to get you're reward I find this unfair to be locked out if you are willing to complete the challanges then you should be able to select more flowers and get the rewards for doing so 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?