🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why when I participate in the wake the tree challenge am I told that I didn't participate

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I will ask the CM to pass the feedback to the studio :) 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi 

@Lesley-6 :) Well, you don't have to be connected to Facebook to play. You can use different options included using your Kingdom account. But it seems weird that if you are indeed connected why is it asking you to Connect and save your game as it was shown in your screenshot? 
    I'm going to send you a PM asking you more info 

@Kimkay thanks for the feedback. Will def pass it to the Studio. Anyway just for you to know, if you are paired with other players that they don't contribute, they won't get the rewards and also you can go back the following day and complete the remain challenges. 

Have a Bubblific day! 

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 377 Level 3
    Options
    You are missing the point though, yes, I know if they don't participate they won't get the reward but in the other hand we are only allowed to choose two flowers in 24 hours, that as much as the issue with the players not playing, only being allowed 2 flowers in 24 hours just isn't enough 
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,300 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    I agree I have mentioned this having to wait 24hrs and only being allowed 2 in this time frame on more than one occasion but have not had any response but having said that I dont know how to tag others to get a response 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6 and @KimElston :)

I understand you might not be happy with the dynamic of the event, but as people are paired up from all over the world in different time zones, it's to at least give each of you a chance to participate if you want. And that is why you are only being allowed 2 flowers in 24h so other players from other countries from other time zones can participate too. 

Hope this helps to understand! 

Have a Magic Monday :3

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    That is a very good point @QueenRaffie
  • Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 377 Level 3
    Options
    Yes it is a good point to a degree but maybe a shorter time frame, 12 hours say or up to four flowers not two, I do understand there are different time zones being a worldwide game but something needs to be done to make it fairer for the players who have had non participating random players picked.
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options
    I absolutely agree as if the time zone does not agree then why select a flower and just stay on it locking the game you should only select to join if you are in you're time zone then those that are in theres should be able to continue selecting untill it completes even if you had to do all the flowers to get you're reward this 2 every 24hrs Is a ridiculous way to offer a challange   I think 12hrs is to long it's still only once a day it should be a couple of hours or no locking out all that way players will enjoy the challenge 
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options
    @QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer @Lesley-6 has there been any thoughts🤔 on changing how the tree challange is presented 🙂
  • jaweast
    jaweast Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Fairy dash is stuck. I am at level 929 but the fairy dash doesn’t show a number just 3 dots and will not move. It states am not connected but I am connected. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?