🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is there an error code on BWS3 when I send lives?

Kgrill19
Kgrill19 Posts: 5 Level 2

Every time I see the owl and I go to send lives to my bubble friends I always get an error code. I also am not getting all the lives that people send me. How do I go about resolving this issue?

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Kgrill19 hi if you read on the discussion I have headed update games this may help your issue if not then bring it back to the team 🙂

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Welcome @Kgrill19 have you tried logging out then back in?

Once you have checked for updates as Kim said, can you give us a screenshot of the error please, and let us know which device and version you are playing on please :)

• Kgrill19
    Kgrill19 Posts: 5 Level 2

@Chicken_Slayer

I have made sure the game is updated and checked all the permissions. I logged out of Facebook and restarted my phone and then logged back into BWS3 and when I went to click on the owl to send lives I still got the same error message. I will attach the screenshot that I took of the error message. I am playing on my LG G8ThinQ device. I am using Android Version 9. I'm not sure what else to do in order to fix this situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Oh @Kgrill19 I have never seen that one before. Its usually tokens and permissions.

Ok so, you haven't done any Facebook data clearing recently?

I know they recently bought out a thing to delete all data associated with websites (the data that means you look for something on google and suddenly start getting a million ads on facebook about it) If you haven't already, don't. Voice of experiance here. Its a terrible idea.

Have you got access to a pc? Could you load it up on computer and see if you get the same issue?

I am also going to pass this over to the CM and see if they have heard of it before :)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Kgrill19 !

I'm sorry that you cannot send nor receive lives at the moment! We're investigating this issue and I'll let you know as soon as I have more information about it.

Thanks @Chicken_Slayer and @KimElston for your tips for Kgrill19, they are super insightful ❤️

Cheers!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Kgrill19 just a thought 🤔 do you see this screen I have attached as if not you havnt got the fully updated app. But if you have then the team will sort it for you.🙂

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello again, witches and wizards!

Our technical team has good news: the issue should be solved for @Kgrill19 😎 Maybe you can confirm it, Kgrill19?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?