🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 2231

Options
Soren
Soren Posts: 12 Level 2

Why do i only have 23 when i start this level, i saw an video and there it was 28 from beginning????

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Likely the video have a +5 moves upfront

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,716 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Soren Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

Yes! You are right, the level seems to have 28 moves but not 23!! I am not sure why your game has only 23 moves!! I have checked few recent YouTube videos and all show 28 moves for this level # 2231!!

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? Also, check the version number you have right now and write it here?

I will get back to you if I need any further details. Please post your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Soren
    Options

I play on Pc using BlueStacks connected to Fb, its the only i can do now because i dont want to play on my Phone

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

There is a good chance that the level has been changed since release, but sometimes they don't change it for everyone at the same time.

The issue with videos is that bloggers cannot keep up with the changes and unless someone tells the person who's channel it is, they will be unaware and won't have changed it. There are a lot of levels and it would be impossible to check them all daily. That is why the videos differ.

It is possible it had extra moves, but its more likely that its different as the requirements have changed and its not uncommon for it to happen in days following releases either.

• Soren
    Options

Same in 2249 only get 16 but it shuld be 21

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?