Can't buy Gold Bars

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,419 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: I can no longer get my friends on here, the icon is dark..

Comments

• KathieP
    KathieP Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
    When I try to buy gold bars, the page is blank!  How do I get it back so I can buy helpers?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @KathieP and welcome to our Community!

I removed the email you posted and replaced it with your Game ID to not have any personal information public.

Have you tried reisntalling the app already on your tablet? You play on a Kindle right? 

• cazaline
    cazaline Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I keep trying to buy gold bars but every time I do so it says can’t connect to App Store. I thought it may have been my phone so I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again and still says the same. It also wouldn’t let me sign in to my old account, so I just started again but still isn’t letting me buy gold bars!! :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?