🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Witches hat

Options
Patris
Patris Posts: 3 Newbie

I recieved the blue hat for the wicth but every time i close the fan i have to start All over again

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Patris . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

I glad to help you .Could you tell me which game are you playing ?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,263 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Patris hi need to know what game you are playing please and a little more info 🙂

• Patris
    Patris Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I play Bubble witch 3 saga game , i play this game for a long time but always with some problems here and there , now when i play en i get the witches hat first the bronze en then the blue its ok but when i close the game en start playing a hour later the blue hat is gone so i must start allover to get the hats back

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,263 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Patris hi thanks for revealing which game you were playing. I can now explain that the hat works by you collecting hat 1 then the bar on the bottom left must not empty if it does you dont get hat 2 you have to play for hat 1 again the same applies if you get hat 2. You need to keep playing to complete a set of 3. Some times especially if you are on a hard level the hat could be being offered in that game but sometimes they are up the top and you wont have got far enough to collect it so it means playing for longer waiting to be offered it again and that in turn uses your energy from the bar 😔but keep playing and most of all have fun in order to get the 3 hats.🎩🎩🎩 After all it's a challenge and like all the helpful challenges we get it's a great one. Good luck I am sure you will master it. 👍👍🌟🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?