🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

clarifications

Options
whatusername
whatusername Posts: 1 Newbie

1 When I go to the tree (and sometimes the game itself takes me there) to pick a flower ( a goal) When I return to the game I have to start all over again, capturing the hats and the treasure chest cuz the ghost keeps moving away. Is that the way this game is set up? The most annoying thing is shooting balls and then THEY CHANGE COLOR from the one you selected That is like the game is CHEATING.

Comments

• justinjordan
    justinjordan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I’ve never had a problem getting hats until recently.

It never lets me get hat #3. I’ll either get #2 again

or go back to hat # 1.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,608 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi with the hat it will go back to the collected the first hat if you dont get the hats in time if the bar on the bottom left of your screen runs out of energy then you loose any hats you already have it's a tricky one as at times the hat Is offered early in the game and you can collect the quickly but then it can take ages to get the others as if they are placed near the end of the game and you dont get that far then you loose it and need to play more therefore using up your energy bar before finding another hat. With the key yes the ghost does move up with it once you have reached the chest and then you have to get to key in the time limit allowed in order for you to open it if you dont then you loose that one and have to wait for the process to start again. Regarding the bubbles I have had that a couple of time but not often enough for it to bother me as at times it has been a bonus when you have one bubble left to clear and 2 shots left it can change to colour you need to clear therefore you complete the level. Also I havnt had any one else raise this if it becomes a problem very often and for a lot of players I can then raise the issue. Hope this has helped if not come back to me.have a starlistic day 🌟🌟💎

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?