🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3 level 1880 lost internet connection bug?

Lioness1
Lioness1 Posts: 7 Level 2

Can get most of game, however, internet connection lost when trying to get My Profile, Piggy Bank, and Play button. Have switched on and off. Is this a known bug? Using Android thanks

Best Answer

Β«1

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,722 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Lioness1 hiπŸ‘‹ yes the internet issue has been going on for a while now but the team are working on it its taking time as its not a quick fix the time has been made worse with staff shortages due to the current situation. You're patience is appreciated. Have a starlistic day 🌟🌟🌞

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Do check ur wifi n data speed to see is it fast enough.

n check that u have more than 2GB of memory left

• dustbin
    dustbin Posts: 6 Level 2

I have had problems with Bubble Witch 3 with No Connection. Contacted company and have tried everything they have recommended but still no connection. Can play on all the other King Games. Now I can see there is a problem there end but why didn’t they tell me that.

• Lioness1

Hi Stan. Internet and Memory fine thanks. Use Antivirus eff too x

• Lioness1

Hi dustbin, I have no idea why people do or do not do anything these days...it's a bug that Antivirus does not sort...ah well. We will wait and see!

• PrettyBubbles

@dustbin @Lioness1 hi yes it would of been useful information if you was told it's a problem that is being worked on sorry you didnt get that information. And as I said earlier we appreciate all your patience as its not a quick fix right now. As soon as I hear anything I will let you all know. Stay safe and well. πŸ‘πŸŒžπŸ’Ž

• Lioness1

Hi Kim. Who is Kraros please? Allegedly trying to fix. There are supposed to be free games between 27 April and 3rd May. I suspect that is where a coach may be needed. Thanks

• PrettyBubbles

@Lioness1 hi I havnt heard of that name I have tried a tag search as well but can not find it. Is this someone you have spoke to. Yes the free lives are back did you log out then restart you're device its always best if something comes along and you don't receive it as 9 out 10 times it works. I do this often so I never miss out on any thing. I have more than once done this and one thing or another has changed. πŸ‘πŸŒžπŸ’Ž

• dustbin
    dustbin Posts: 6 Level 2

I still cannot get a connection on Bubble Witch 3. I have tried everything to get connected but nothing has worked. I contacted King and had a long exchange of emails telling me how to get connected with no success. I cannot get the free lives, I cannot purchase lives etc. It is so frustrating. I am at the point now where I really feel like deleting the game but I don’t want to lose all the hard work I have put in to get to the higher levels. If anyone knows how I can get connected I would be very grateful.

• Lioness1

Likewise Dustbin. Getting lots of Emails and can't save game as won't connect to Facebook not allow my profile!! I agree I feel like giving up too.

if I find a solution I will let you know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?