๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What happened to the Fairy Dash?

Options
2ยป

Answers

• katonna26
    katonna26 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@KimElston Great thank you so much. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,189 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @katonna26 the fairy dash has temporarily been removed whilst the studio work there magic on improving it. We don't have a target date right now but it will be gone for a while. I know this will be disappointing as it is for me I loved this feature but we will just have to be patient and look forward to what magic is performed.๐Ÿ‘โญ๐Ÿ’Ž

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@sarma_palash123 @Eva2810 hi the fairy dash has temporarily been removed whilst the studio work there magic on improving it. We don't have a target date right now but it will be gone for a while. I know this will be disappointing as it is for me I loved this feature but we will just have to be patient and look forward to what magic is performed.๐Ÿ‘โญ๐Ÿ’Ž

• katonna26
    katonna26 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@KimElston thank you for verifying the temporary removal of the Fairy Dash feature. Yes I definitely miss it however look forward to the update that will be applied in the best future.

I apparently completed enough hard levels during the latest contest. It invited me to enter different levels to continue beating more levels. Screen refreshed and I was taken to level 47 (which would have occurred because I completed the required levels) I absolutely love this game and will continue to play on.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@katonna26 hi very glad to heat that you have a starlistic evening โญโญ๐ŸŒž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?