Level 841

Options
carrotmh
carrotmh Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi! I’m having trouble with level 841. I’m creating magnificent words with multiple blasters per word and I can’t figure out the trick. Is it the orientation of the words e. g. diagonal vs. horizontal, etc? Thanks!

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @carrotmh

there are several approaches for blasting plates on level 841

... here are a few of them:

... 1) random approach ... make a few blasters ... then shuffle at the first chance

... 2) try to create and position diagonal blasters to hit plates #4 #5 & #6 ... and plates #7 #8 & #9

... 3) lucky approach ... 3 blasters ... 8-way upper left corner for 1-2-4-7 and other blasters ... horizontals for 1-3-6 and 2-5-9

... 4) Sue NC ... this one is going to be setting up blasters before you make the move to blast them all out in one fell swoop

... 5) blast plates #1 through #7 ... when plate #7 is removed ... tiles will flow to plates #8 & #9

• carrotmh
    carrotmh Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I made it through! Thank you for your help!

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

you are welcome ... good luck with the remaining levels

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?