🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I'm level 457. The -1 balls will go to a plus one for a millisecond and then go back to -1. once in

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,542 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@reesa and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. Yes they do each time you take a shot they change. You just have to be lucky that when they are +1 you are in a position to get them. But it's not always good to concentrate to much on getting them as you could be waisting useful shots that could clear a lot of bubbles so only hit them if they come your way easily. We are always here to help as best we can so just ask away. Maybe you would also like to go here https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/players-corner and join in our discussions. Good luck 👍🙂

• reesa
    reesa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for replying. They never go plus one that's part of the problem. I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I took a video but I'm not able to post it on here. At level 457 I know how those bubbles work. I'm not trying to sound rude but I don't know how to get people to understand LOL

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,542 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@reesa hi it is because they are turning +1 when the cone closes so the next shot changes them to -1 when they open so you would need the orb to clear then whilst they are closed. If the orb isn't available at that time then its best to continue play as sometimes trying to get them can actually hinder not help you complete the game its best to get +1 balls in any game only if they come easy. Hope I have helped as best as I can 🙂⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?