🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• Sindatur
    Sindatur Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi

Sindatur here. Sacramento, CA

I've been doing well in the last few League Tournaments. I've advanced to the next League, 4 out of 4 Tournaments.

Where would I ask a question about the Tricksies? Above the Play button, are your Team. Above them you get pumpkins and hearts and candy flashing. Is this Team Mates asking for stuff, or offering it? How do you respond to give or get the offer or request?

So anyways, I've been playing for a bit more or less than a month. I played several years ago for a bit. But got stuck and quit, and just took it back up recently.

HI ALL!!!

• afresh30
    afresh30 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi my name is Afresh30 i really enjoy playing,it's nice to meet everyone hope to play with you all soon!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sindatur welcome. If you read my last post it has lots of useful links for you to learn your way around. It will help you with your tricksies question if you select discussion from my link. I play BW3 so will be able to help you 🙂👍

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community and happy to have you here 🤗

I'm happy to hear you can escape and relax with the game and thank you for your hard work and dedication of taking care of others 😍

• donewthu2020
    donewthu2020 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for having me and I look forward to playing with all of your awesomeness

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Happy to have you here @donewthu2020 🤩

So which level are you on? Oh and since you here, maybe you would like to take part on contests here 😉

• Blky2k
    Blky2k Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello Everyone, been playing along time. Just never got into the Chat. Level 1092 I believe on #3

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Blky2k A very warm welcome to our friendly community. Well done on your level and we are glad you decided to join us.

As you are new to the community here are a few links you may find helpful.

You can go here to learn about the community or here were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best.

If you want a chance of winning gold bars then go here 

A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day ⭐🌟🌞🙂

• micdarkaz1969
    micdarkaz1969 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi I'm Michelle. I've been playing BWS3 for a year or so. I've just now signed in. I don't want to connect this with my FB account so I just never did it. Anyways. How do I join teams or how does that work?

• Catelyn
    Catelyn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone, I'm new~

I think BW is really great! Really love this game~🤩

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?