🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tutorial Videos Feedback, here!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
If you have a question on our tutorial videos or a comment or anything else, please let us know below! 

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Ok seriously, why would anyone need videos for the first 10 levels of this game? Those levels are fairly easy to beat without any skill required. @Lynette, focus only on levels after the 10th, because even a kid can find Level 10 in Candy Crush Saga easy to beat, even though it's considered "Hard".
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,023 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @AlejHerrBar2k3, I agree that tutorials are not really necessary for these Levels, but I had to play them anyway to get to the rest  =)
    On Youtube though, my vid showing all Levels 1 to 10 is the most popular.
    I guess that people like to see how the new game looks before they play.
    Not everyone has the same skill levels too, and some levels that you or I might find 'easy' could be difficult for someone else. 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Lynette said:
    @AlejHerrBar2k3, I agree that tutorials are not really necessary for these Levels, but I had to play them anyway to get to the rest  =)
    On Youtube though, my vid showing all Levels 1 to 10 is the most popular.
    I guess that people like to see how the new game looks before they play.
    Not everyone has the same skill levels too, and some levels that you or I might find 'easy' could be difficult for someone else. 
    After all, your hobby is recording and progressing through games as quickly as possible, no problem.
    Hey, they have to see how a game feels before they experience it on their phones!
    Well, I have beaten some "Hard" levels on the first try, so I feel a bit like an expert.
  • Hatric
    Hatric Posts: 9 Level 2
    Level 508 in this video is different than mine. Aren't we all get the same design for each level?
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Are you playing on windows 10?  Sometimes the change the level and Some Windows 10 Levels are occasionally different see this quote:

QueenMia said:
    Hi eveyrone,

It's been confirmed that there is no issue with these levels being different. As AlejHerrBar2k3 mentioned, our Game Studios constantly work on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Very occasionally they may need to make certain tweaks to enhance the player experience based on the platform being used. This means that sometimes there can be differences between playing a level on a mobile device or playing the level on a PC.

Thanks for posting and have a fun-tastic week you all!

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Hi guys, my version of level462 looks nothing like the videos? And...it's being a complete dweeb thats trying to slowly drive me completely round the hat rack O.o Any ideas will be most exceedingly welcomed  :3 

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    @Aitch look like it has changed.. will updated it. Thanks for the update
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    @Aitch look like it has changed.. will updated it. Thanks for the update
    Hi JustPlaying,
    Well, Thank you so very muchly for responding so rapidly-I really appreciate it  :3
    KeepOnCrushing! x
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @Lynette
    Is it possible to get a 3 star in level 375 ??
    The target score is far too high. I replayed around 50 times but the 3rd star is still eluding me. ......not a single player that I know was successful. I think the studio needs to reduce the score.
  • Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    Hi I am stuck on level 355 for days. Your video shows  the horse as an option. My game board shows  the bird, three fish and blue waprredcandies as the 3 to choose from. No matter what I try I cannot berat this level and my board is not the same as yours. I am playing om my windows 10 PC

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?