Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Hi I'm Very... Glam-ma Vee as some call me... I have been playing Candy crush and jelly for a while now. I swore I wouldn't because it looked addictive and I did it anyway. Well, now I'm addicted as suspected and I haven't been here to the community before. How is that possible? I learn new stuff every day here! But one thing I haven't learned yet is how to get my gold bars,! Help!!!
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello, and welcome aboard Glam-ma vee.. if you meant the piggy bank gold we discussed that with passion on both sides of the talk but as for now it is a great bargain if you would like a little more gold at a sale price.

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • SweetBeeSweetBee Posts: 3
    Hello I'm Nancy and want to make some friends here. I'm about on Level 95 on Candy Crush Friends,
  • Alansmart said:
    Hello, and welcome aboard Glam-ma vee.. if you meant the piggy bank gold we discussed that with passion on both sides of the talk but as for now it is a great bargain if you would like a little more gold at a sale price.

I saw some discussions about the piggy bank but I never found how to get it! I don't have $ to spend, so if I can get some free I'm game!

Hello @vmcpherson7090, stay tuned for the next contest where gold will be the prize!

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Eiliesha_JarmanEiliesha_Jarman Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Hi I'm Eiliesha 
  • PaulinePauline Posts: 2
    Hallo ich bin neu und finde es toll.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Pauline said:
    Hallo ich bin neu und finde es toll.
    Wilkommen!... but German is not spoken by everyone here. We only speak Englisch in this Community.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • Dimitra_avDimitra_av Posts: 1
    Hello everyone ! Glad to be here! I'm from Greece. I play candy crush (level 3971) , candy crush soda (level 2545) , farm heroes (level 2040) and candy crush friends (level 514). Love them all...
  • Just joined the community & thought I’d say hi. Hi everyone!
    Welcome aboard  @stephenherringii, glad to have another active member of the community, keep calm and crush on 😎

Alan Smart 🍁
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,785 Superstar
    Hello @stephenherringii πŸ€— Welcome to Candy Land 🌈

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Welcome @stephenherringii to the Community! We’re super happy that you decided to join! I hope you have fun playing Candy Crush Friends Saga, and let us know if you have any questions! Again, it’s a pleasure having you here😁