🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I made a purchase but did not receive my stuff - READ HERE on HOW TO PROCEED

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited March 2023 in Support

Welcome to the Community! If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉
Don't miss out on our contests to win extra Gold and Boosters :star: 

🍭🍭🍭🍭

Sometimes there might be issues when making an in-game purchase. Don’t worry, we can help you fix the problem!

A purchase issue can be caused for very different reasons. In the lines below you can see different scenarios that might be triggering the problem in your transaction.

Transactions are usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.
When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.

In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com
  • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data
  • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase

After you do this, there is a good chance that you got your purchase through and complete.

If you only received some of the items you purchased:

Contact us here to help us get your missing items back.

Pssst. Remember to use the email address associated with your game when filling the contact details! So we can locate you faster. 

If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased. Then asking for a full refund would be your best choice. Select where you are playing on:

Please notice that you must follow the below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund.

Android

• Open the receipt you have received from Google Play and tap "Report a problem"
  • If you don’t have the email receipt then use this direct link. Scroll down to Order History and click on Report a problem
  • Click here for more information. 
  • Follow the instructions given

iOS

• Use this link
  • Once you are logged in with your Apple ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps

Kindle Fire

• Use this link.
  • Once you are logged in with your Amazon ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps

Windows Phone & Windows 10 app

• Use this link
  • Once you are logged in with your Windows ID click on Help with billing and follow the steps
  • If you prefer to chat directly with an agent please use this link.

Facebook

• Use this link.
  • Select the purchase and click on Dispute
  • Should you have further questions about your purchase then drop us a message here

King.com

To request a refund for a King.com purchase, contact us here.     

Look up your transaction ID:

• Click on Settings in the top right corner
  • Select Payments
  • Select Transaction history and look up the correct transaction ID 

Did you receive the purchase but you couldn’t use it?

Contact us here and tell us what went wrong exactly and we’ll help you out.

Here are some examples of possible sticky situations:

• You bought Gold Bars to finish a level but you didn’t receive the extra moves.
  • The game crashed or reloaded after your purchase.

Don't worry! We can help you find the solution to your purchase issues. If you can't seem to solve it. Don't hesitate in contacting us here.

Comments

• Zashna_001
    Zashna_001 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi there,

My son was playing around with my phone and mistakenly purchased gold bars worth $15. I could go for a refund but will just keep them instead. However, the above mentioned gold bars have yet to show up on my candy crush account and the money has already been deducted from my card. This delay has never happened before. I've purchased gold bars numerous times in the past. They've always shown up almost immediately. Please help as this is quite an expensive purchase for me. 

Thanks and look forward to hearing from the team very soon. 

• QueenMia
    Hello @Zashna_001 and warm welcome to the Community!

I am sorry that the transaction hasn't been done yet. There can be delays on the purchase sometimes but worry not! Follow the steps from our FAQ here and you'll get your Gold bars ;)  

Let us know how that goes! And if you have some spare time (like just a few seconds) you can try your luck to win a gigantic & sweet Candy Surprise here. Good luck! 
  • Zashna_001
    Zashna_001 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @QueenMia ,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately the steps you mentioned did not work for me. 

And Google does not offer refunds for most in app purchases, which in itself is a long and tedious process. 

Would you happen to have any other suggestions or solutions on how I can get these gold bars that have been purchased?  

Many thanks  
  • CailynSmith21
    CailynSmith21 Posts: 0 Newbie
    i bought the 9.99 bundle and the only thing it gave me was the 50 Gold bars. I didn’t receive any of the other things it offers! I spend a lot of money with this game and I am highly disappointed!!
  • krfisher
    krfisher Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I just purrchased the $9.99 set and only received my gold bars. Where is the rest of the stuff that comes with the package. This has happened twice before to me but it was refunded back to my account, however this time it hasn’t. Very disappointed, I want what I pay for. 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited December 2018
    Hello @krfisher and Welcome to the community. I'm sorry that you didn't get all the stuff after paying the amount. Since you recd the refund twice earlier you are well aware of the procedure. I'm assuming you have taken the same steps and what reply did you get this time. You can resend the complaint to Google pay along with payment details. Hope your issue is resolved at the earliest and you get your money back. Have a great day and happy crushing in the meantime. .......
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @CailynSmith21 and Welcome to the community.
    I think there is some error with this package as 3 other players have mentioned the same problem. All of them have recd the Gold bars but no other stuff. Pls contact Google pay and provide your payment details and ask for the refund. Stay calm and happy crushing.
  • QueenMia
    Hello @krfisher and thanks for posting!

Worry not, you'll get what you paid for in no time, simply follow the steps here and if that does not help, use the contact form at the end of the thread. 

Have the sweetest day! 
  • elijah
    elijah Posts: 0 Newbie
    I bought 12 gold bars for 3,49. The money has been taking from my bank but i didn't get the gold bars
  • QueenMia
    Hello @elijah and welcome to the Community! Please follow the steps here if you had a problem with your purchase. Thanks and have the sweetest weekend :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?