I was on level 70-something; a word I made added 1 move to my moves! What caused that?

Options
Geg
Geg Posts: 2 Newbie

I noticed that as soon as I made my word, a little graphic animation went over to my remaining moves (I had 14) and added 1 to it for a total of 15 remaining moves. I don't know what magical combination I hit to cause that, but I'd like to know so that I can repeat it in the future!  Does anyone know?  Thanks!

Answers

• Geg
    Geg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Actually, I think I made a mistake in my question and my memory of what happened.  I was just now experimenting, and I see that if I let one of the blue numbered bubbles tick down to 0, that I **LOSE 2 TURNS**.  So, I think what happened is that I was at one of the earlier levels where those blue numbered bubbles first appeared, and I had no idea what they were, and I let one go down to 0, and so I had my number of moves REDUCED, not increased.I sure wish when a new graphic or obstacle or whatever appears, that the game would explain what they were rather than having to guess and observe and figure it out on your own!  Oh well, no complaints really from me; I love this fun game and can manage to learn along the way if they don't tell me!  :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?