Is thre any support for Alpha Betty? There is a serious bug not being fixed!

Options
Stuart_Allen
Stuart_Allen Posts: 16 Level 2

100's of users have complained about this bug - is it going to be fixed?  For levels where you need to make longs words to complete it - the crowns DO NOT WORK for the long words.  For example, if you make a 7-letter word using two crowns, the symbol on the left side turns green but when you click to make the word you do NOT get credit for a 9-letter word and you lose the crowns!  Making a 9-letter word without crowns on this level is impossible due to the board layout so in effect - progress in the game is impossible without this bug being fixed!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Yeah this does seem to affect a few people from the looks of it. Like with most of the bugs reported on here, they will first investigate and then release a fix when it's ready and not a moment sooner, only thing left to do is be patient.

• Stopper
    Stopper Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I think the bugs occurred since day 1, however, it seems that kings doesn't care on such bugs, maybe they can earn much from such bugs. I have already stopped playing on this game, it make me very frustrating on level 156, as you can't complete the game unless you can make a 9-letters word without any clown tiles.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Stuart, the details have been passed to the developers for investigation.

• tanyaps
    tanyaps Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

IT seems it isn't just me.  I am soooo irritated right now about this!!!!!!!!!!  I actually spent money on this dumb game.  THANKS ALOT KING!!!!!

• drpcp
    drpcp Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Stuart, the details have been passed to the developers for investigation.

I, too, am having this problem. I am on level 163. I had crowns work on earlier levels, but after 7 failed 8-letter words, I'm about to give up.I have noticed one additional aspect to the bug -- the crowns DON'T count when they are part of the word, but they DO count when they are cleared by a line blast.
  • Brainyviolet
    Brainyviolet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having this issue as well. I cannot seem to pass level 156 due to this problem.

• Chuck9854
    Chuck9854 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having this problem also on level 69

• Jillian_Hadley
    Jillian_Hadley Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

The crown bug definitely hasn't been there since day 1, I think it's been going on for about 2 days now though.  I thought it was just on level 156, but then I went back and replayed an earlier word collection level and it had the same issue.  I think they added some new levels this weekend and the bug came with that update.  Hopefully king will be able to update us soon to say they are working on it.

• Jillian_Hadley
    Jillian_Hadley Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

well, the line blast info could be helpful, maybe, thanks for sharing that!
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Good news everyone, we've received confirmation from the studios that the issue with the crowns has been fixed!!!

Thanks again for alerting us about it and for being patient!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?