How to use the line blaster?

Options
Phyllis
Phyllis Posts: 3 Newbie

When I place the blaster is just moves around to wherever I try to build a word. I'm so cornfuzed!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

I used to be confused by that too! Once you've placed the line blaster you should see at the top of the game board a green and red tick which will confirm or cancel your placement of the line blaster once you click on either one! 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited October 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

I used to be confused by that too! Once you've placed the line blaster you should see at the top of the game board a green and red tick which will confirm or cancel your placement of the line blaster once you click on either one! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?