Are the questions in this forum ever answered by King Customer servcie?

Options
Stuart_Allen
Stuart_Allen Posts: 16 Level 2

Is this forum designed to have questions answered by customer service?  It seems like I see the same question over and over with no answer.  It seems like one answer would prevent the same question being asked repeatedly.  The question in particular is "What is the policy on who gets to move forward with new levels?  It seems like some people get to move on many weeks before others.  I can understand maybe a very short "beta test" period but nothing like I've seen here.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Stuart,

Yes they are ;-)You can check here https://care.king.com/en/how-it-works and read a bit more about the moderator role on the site. Questions are often being repeated, mainly because a lot of players (in general) write their question on this site instead of looking for an available answer on their question first. The search feature on this site is really helpful and you can choose tags in order to get more specific information.

Regarding your question, you might refer to our games on different devices. Truth is that levels in general get released first on PC (King.com and Facebook). Afterwards, these levels are adapted for mobile and release dates depend on each particular store; iTunes for Apple, Play Store for Android, etc. Sometimes levels can be released earlier for Android, but it all depends and not always only on us.

It does not have anything to do with testing or a random selection of people.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?