There is a bug in sending lives to my friends!

Options
Mamou
Mamou Posts: 8 Level 2

Has anyone else run into this? My friends are all sending me lives, but when I try to send lives back to them, the 2nd window disappears. On the Send Lives screen, I only select AlphaBetty Friends, because I don't want to send lives to those who don't even play the game.  But when I click Send, the final page (the one where you have to hit Send again, and you can check the box that says "don't ask again" for these certain people) just flashes quickly on the screen and disappears entirely!  

Just to check, I tried selecting All Friends instead of AlphaBetty friends, and the second page DID come up -- allowing me to send lives to people who don't play the game.  But it won't let me send lives to the friends who do!  I even tried going to the All Friends screen and only checking the names of those who I know play the game, but then it didn't work -- the screen just flashed for an instant and went away.  I don't want to reinstall and lose all my progress, because that already happened once when I switched phones! 

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.  I've tried writing to King, but I get no response.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?