Level 566 in Alphabetty Saga far too difficult

Options
13»

Answers

• Gemma-3
    Gemma-3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm stuck on this too. I don't get the free coins or the wheel appear on my iPad or phone so cannot use any freebies. Usually end up restarting the game after the 2nd move. Like the player above I used to spend quite a bit of time on this but now the 5 moves are over in 2 minutes. I hope King sort this because, without freebies or a very lucky board this level seem unbeatable!

• Jon_McDonald
    Jon_McDonald Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It took me 2 weeks before I got the right set up to complete this.  It's not impossible.  Just super challenging. Don't give up.  I didn't use any helps. Or spent any money.  You can do it✌

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?