What are the locks in the artifacts?

Options
IEEEgal
IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2

When you choose an artifact (mouse helper) there are 3 locks above the play button. What are these?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, I am sorry for the delay in a response.

Are you still having the issue?

• IEEEgal
    Options

Hi, No worries. It is not an issue, just a question. It looks like a feature that was never implemented? No one seems to know what it is.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I Will see what I can find out..it sounds to me like the companions in Farm heroes. Did it just disappear? And was it any particular level or all?

I know sometimes they test things and then change their minds, I have screenshots of something that came briefly in FHS then went and was never seen again lol.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for the image.. I Will do some digging! :) 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

It looks like I am correct... It is a similar thing to farm heroes, it's a booster that can be used in game play. Have you won any? I found  this...King Crown, Chose before starting a level, it gives 3 random crowns within the Level. Can be bought with gold bars. So possibly they just haven't released the others yet? 

I have an excellent blog link..it's written by another community superstar and usually the one I ask for help with the other games lol. It only goes upto a certain level but has good info on there. She also covers other games if you play other king ones. 

• IEEEgal
    Options

@Chicken Slayer Thanks, you confirmed my suspicions. Yes, I've won quite a few. Right now I have 10 random crowns to use all at once. I'm saving them for a level that I'll feel like giving up on. Thx for the blog link. Good luck to you and play on!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You are very welcome! :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?