Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Switch places

esickesick Posts: 3
Have the hand from Soda Crush available!
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    Hey @esick thanks for sharing your idea and welcome to the Community!

Please note that this is for Candy Friends only for now. Would you be able to rephrase your idea?

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    edited December 5
    Hello @esick! Welcome to the "Candy Friends" Community!

If I understood it correctly, your Idea is to make the Booster "Free Switch (the Hand) available in this game "Friends" too... just like as it was in Candy Crush & Candy Soda.   Am I right?  

If so, that IS a great Idea :+1:  In fact, I was thinking about posting it few days ago when I was playing a "Super Hard Level".  

You can write to us back in this post itself  :)  Have a great day!

** @QueenMia, do you think if it is possible as there are already 3 boosters IN the game!! 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 269 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @esick and @Pummy_Raj I also think it would be very useful. But since we already have 3 in game boosters maybe they can give us this kind of help via daily surprise boxes or as an award for quests. 
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Hello @firebombmarkus! Good Morning!

Yes, that's what I am wondering too!!  Hence the question to QueenMia!  As she will have some idea whether it is even remotely possible  =)