Win exclusive artwork from the Candy Friends Studio for Valentine! (FINISHED)

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 3,931 Superstar
    edited February 11
    Sia is pure love πŸ€— @mysticalmysty You are welcome!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 4,597 Legend
    Just like Crystal Waters says : 100% pure love 🎢 
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Dachs got me through the a hard level!!! I like him too!!! I Love all the friends. I have learned which one work better for for me on different levels! 
    I did not mean to post that this thread. Sorry! Not sure how that happened. I was in another thread and the screen reloaded here. Not sure how that happened. 

Has anyone elses tried to post .... And have it show up in different discussion? First time this happened to me. 
  • I hope he find his Valentine! Love this costumes.. super cute 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭
    TrenaDean said:
    I did not mean to post that this thread. Sorry! Not sure how that happened. I was in another thread and the screen reloaded here. Not sure how that happened. 

Has anyone elses tried to post .... And have it show up in different discussion? First time this happened to me. 
    Whoa! I never expected this to happen. Maybe @TrenaDean has experienced a bug in the Community software that seems unnoticed. I haven't posted in a while, so I think this might not unexpectedly reach another thread.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
    I for sure was not in this thread. But you know computers/technology these days.....Anything can happen !! Lol (All is well) Just hope I don't lose anymore costumes ! πŸ˜“
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 3,275 Legend
    @TrenaDean - i have not had this happened per say but I have noticed sometimes it will save your post into the β€˜drafts’ section and I could imagine it veined accidentally pulled in from there.
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ»
    Yeah! It always saves my drafts Everytime I type anything. Now that I wish would stop. πŸ˜«πŸ˜£πŸ€”
    Nicely done @Joseph45
  • NimrodNimrod Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Finally got both outfits!
    Well done @Nimrod! Keep crushing 😁
  • lisannlisann Posts: 4
    How do I post this on the contest? 
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,024 Superstar
    Hello and welcome to the community @lisann, if you were planning on posting in the artwork contest then you are in the right spot.. if you wanted the contest for gold click the news and special events on the main screen. Hope this info has helped if needed, have a devine day πŸ™‚
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard