Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Add a confirm button to use boosters

NownikiNowniki Posts: 8
edited February 25 in Ideas
Every time I get a lollipop hammer, I waste it.  Either the position needs to change as many people hold their cell phone the same way that I do or you need to have us confirm that we want to use the boooster.  I have already lost 4 or 5 of these and it is irritating because it is an easy fix.
35 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,409 Superstar
    edited February 25
    Hi @Nowniki welcome to our community, I do like your idea, and it did happened to me couple times too, but it’s already been brought up before, if you scrolled down to all the idea section, you’ll find the previous one 😏
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • NownikiNowniki Posts: 8
    I see that now. It would be nice if it really got fixed. What's the sense of putting in good ideas if nobody is going to pay attention
  • NownikiNowniki Posts: 8
    Just got my 6th Lollipop hammer and of course I accidentally used it.  No matter how careful I am with this, I forget the next day and of course my fingers press it.  Can't you change this or ask to confirm before using?
  • kimkingsleykimkingsley Posts: 2
    Happens to me all the time too! 
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    edited June 1
    Thank you for suggesting this @Nowniki and welcome to the community 🤗. I voted. This happened to me with all 3 different hammers at different times of course bc I accidentally touched screen lol. 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    It is a useful idea 👍

~《♡》~

• babsrassobabsrasso Posts: 4
    Same here:/
    great idea:)