Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

Beat the Queen and get Free Boosters! #5 (Finished)

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 2,619 Legend
    edited March 10
    Wow @Sukanta_Biswas ;you should totally let me add you to friends on there because I have like nobody I know who plays this besides myself... :cry:

P.S. I got one score close to my old one, but it was only 168030 :open_mouth: You 200k+ score people what are your secrets! O.o
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,423 Legend
    Wow @ArcanaXL you knocked it out and set that bar even higher.... amazing πŸ˜‰ 

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

• JennWhoJennWho Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I don't remember this level being this hard. Couldn't get 3 Stars no matter how many times I beat it. Oh well....

ID: 1050230565
    Booster: Striped Lollipop
  • Mariela9Mariela9 Posts: 1
    Did it!πŸ˜„
  • kvanckvanc Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Forgive me, but how do I find my score on Level 362 when I’m already past it (now at level 483)? I have scrolled back to level 362 but the only option I have is to play it again.  Please help. Many thanks
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Hello @kvanc, unfortunately scores are not displayed on active leaderboards and must be replayed in order to be seen, I hope that isn't as confusing as it sounds.. if you do replay the level for the contest I wish you luck in getting a big score πŸ‘
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • maggiemos53maggiemos53 Posts: 11 ✭✭

I win
  • kvanckvanc Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Hi @Alansmart, thank you for your reply. It does make sense - thanks again for your help 😊
  • maggiemos53maggiemos53 Posts: 11 ✭✭
     User ID 1498501942
    Pink lollipop 
  • k55k55 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    id: 10147768659

|
    candy: which goes like --+--
                                                |
    picture:                              

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,984 Superstar
    @SeraphicStar don't worry I add you..5 lives/day
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 2,619 Legend
    That's crazy high score @maggiemos53! No clue how you pull this off, but well done to you! Also @Sukanta_Biswas I can message you my Facebook ID so we can be added for lives exchanges etc :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• elielbelielb Posts: 12 ✭✭

I win
    435000 .... How did you do that? Impressive
  • msp_1015msp_1015 Posts: 1
    Hi QueenMia,

Live this new game, can’t wait til you add more levels, I just completed 1020.  

After a few tries, I beat your score πŸ™‚.  Screenshots attached, would ❀️a wrapped lollipop hammer.  My user ID is 1648240187

thanks!