Beat the Queen and get Free Boosters! #5 (Finished)

Comments

• AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    edited March 12
    Hi Fellow Crushers and my illustrious Queen, 
    @QueenMia
    Here's my score-but it seems really sad when compared to some of the others  :confounded:
    I've now got a repetitive strain injury from all that scrolling back...However, it was well worth it, brilliant level to play  :3 
    My id :1162099878            
    I would really appreciate a striped lollipop puleeeeasssseeeeee  o:)
    Thank you @QueenMia for another brilliant comp  ;) Bye for now x 
  • maggiemos53maggiemos53 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    @elielb and @SeraphicStar I had all 3 starter boosters and used a couple striped lollipops and it went wild. Color gels and speckled candies over and over. Finished with 12 or so moves left and it went crazy again. I couldn't believe my eyes!
  • kvanckvanc Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited March 12
    Hi again @QueenMia. Here is my score:

My player ID is 10385836459.  I would also like the striped lollipop please 🍭 . Thanks for the new challenge. 😃
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,950 Legend
    Well whatever you did @maggiemos53 I'd be quite surprised if anyone else can best you on such an astronomical score!  O.o

The only one I believe could top it would likely be our @QueenMia since she is our Queen after all heh... :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,569 Legend
    wow  I am 7th

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,569 Legend
    @SeraphicStar you 10th 😀

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Hehe, yes and with a very nice score, @Sukanta_Biswas ;😉

To all, don't forget to give me your Game Id and what booster you would like so I can add that once the Contest is over!

Thanks and good luck :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

edited March 12
    Top 10 for me I'm down with that @Sukanta_Biswas , and yummy table you made up for us @QueenMia, you should be the "Queen of Organization"! : :3

P.S. I can message you my ID again if you would like @QueenMia, but I don't think it changed from last time :o
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 4,154 Superstar
    edited March 13
    I can’t believe I’m in top 10. I had double boosters this morning and didn’t even come close to sniffing my top score again 😔. @maggiemos53 mad props for the magical 🧙‍♀️ score you pulled off 💪🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

With great knowledge comes great responsibility! 🍬🙏🏻
  • NightwalkerNightwalker Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I'm over 1000 levels, so boring to scroll down to 300....
  • NightwalkerNightwalker Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Id 1101188069
    wrapped squared candy please
  • John-18John-18 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I'm still trying to beat you @QueenMia
  • DalilalunaDalilaluna Posts: 3
    How do I scroll back to that level seeing as I'm somewhere at 4..?
    Hello @Dalilaluna, do you mean in the 400's? If you you just tap the blue vortex at the beginning of your current area it will return you to the previous set of 20. Keep repeating until you can scroll back to level 362, best of luck! :3
    1. Two Words Quote Games