Alpha Betty Level 236 can't spread cheese to center

Options
angiehere
angiehere Posts: 25 Level 2
This is nuts.  There is an "end only" letter and a magnet in the low center of the board, just above three "rocks."  By the time I get the rocks broken, the end only letter has magically disappeared, leaving only the magnet square in that little vertical alley.  This leaves a gap where there are no tiles to spread the cheese to, leaving me with 4 spaces without tiles, so I can't complete the objective.  I've wasted quite a few lives on this level and have to admit I'm stymied.  I know I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure out what it is and how to play the level differently in order to avoid the same problem over and over, rather like the definition of insanity. 

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

Angie 

Best Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?