Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Why did I lose all my lollipop when I signed in on new phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lbredbone and welcome to our adorable Community π As @SeraphicStar perfectly explained the boosters are saved on our device's memory. Therefore, if we change the device we will lose all the booseters. For future reference, you should know that we do not recommend collecting a lot of boosters, it's better if you use them while playing. You can read more about safeguarding your boosters on the link below. Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day π€
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters
@lbredbone I know, right? It is like that for now. We hope it will change in the future as it affects all of us who play the game. Thank you for your understanding. I hope I will see you around the Community π
Well that sucks but thank you for explaining it
Hello @lbredbone and Welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! π
Unfortunately I believe any saved boosters are lost as well as received lives if you change to a new device as these things are saved locally to each device. βΉ This link can provide additional information as to why this happens:
I hope this information helps explain what happened and I hope you have a crushtastic day! π