🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can you explain and correct?

hannay
hannay Posts: 5 Level 2
I just finished the level 2988 and am positive I cleared all the blocks yet I see that I have to keep trying. Please helo and explain. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Hannay, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry!  May I know in what game you are having this issue?  Is it Candy Crush or Candy Soda?  Because in Candy Friends, the last levels are in 1600's and you have posted about level # 2988?  Or is it some other game -- since you said Blocks, is it Pet Rescue?   

Please post back and let us know the game you are playing and also explain a bit more about the issue you are having!! 

If possible, post a screenshot of the issue.  To write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and to add the picture of your game board, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the same line as Emoticons =)

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • hannay
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @Hannay, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry!  May I know in what game you are having this issue?  Is it Candy Crush or Candy Soda?  Because in Candy Friends, the last levels are in 1600's and you have posted about level # 2988?  Or is it some other game -- since you said Blocks, is it Pet Rescue?   

Please post back and let us know the game you are playing and also explain a bit more about the issue you are having!! 

If possible, post a screenshot of the issue.  To write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and to add the picture of your game board, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the same line as Emoticons =)

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

• hannay
    It's candy crush saga ,the one that celebrated it's 5000 level recently ? I wish I could take a screenshot because it immediately moves on to the next step after you win or lose a level. That's how it works in general, so taking a screenshot is hard .
  • PummyRaj
    I understand @hannay!  And that's true :+1:  When we want to take a screenshot, what we want to see in the pic won't happen and when that glitch occurs, we won't be ready with our fingers on the buttons :p   

You have not specified which device you are using!!  I am giving links for Troubleshooting steps for various devices...

1) Android - https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
    2) iOS - https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
    3) Browsers - https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

Usually, for any issues of our game crashing or freezing, these trouble-shooters work very well!  Please try all the tips provided except the "Delete & Reinstall the App" procedure.  Because, when you reinstall your App, you will loose all your saved up boosters and they will not be reimbursed by King Team. 

Please post back how it went!  Have a great Sunday =)
  • hannay
    Its an Android, in specific a tecno pouviiar 2
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Thank you @hannay for posting back with details of the device you are using :+1:  

Please go to this link and follow the troubleshooting steps provided
    Android - https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

** You can try all the tips & steps except for the "Re-installation of the game App".  Because you will be loosing all your saved up boosters with this procedure and the King team will not be able to reimburse them :o

Please let us know how it went!  Thank you & have a great Sunday!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?