I just want to know how to adding friends in Alphabetty Saga without facebook

Thanks =)

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    dheiya said:
    Hi there, im newbee here..

I just want to know how to adding friends in Alphabetty Saga without facebook

Thanks =)
    Hello! @dhejya 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Opps! Sorry for your reply because this discussion is on Diamond Diaries Community! 🙄
    Don't worry! I will call Community Team to replace Alphabetty Community then they will help you! 😉

Hello! @Jelly Jenny and @QueenRaffie 👋  
    Can you replace to Alphabetty Community please? Thank you! 😊
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @dheiya ! :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

The discussion has been moved to the Community of Alphabetty, so you can get help from other players and our amazing Superstars

Hope to see you around in our community! 

Also, if you want, you can have a look at our Community Home Page here and participate in any of our competitions   

Have a Brilliant day  3 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @dheaney !

Check this thread here

Also, don't forget to participate in the competition where you can win Gold Bars to your AlphaBetty game. You find it here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?