Level 89

Options
DebDeb2229
DebDeb2229 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi. I’m on level 89 and can’t pass it I just noticed that after move # 11 it automatically goes to move # 7. No wonder I can’t pass it. So what’s up with this?  Thanks 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @DebDeb2229

Just like I have suspected, there were 2 Move Stealers 🤪🤪. Notice below screenshots...

1) I have used few moves to create some “Line Blasters” (one horizontal blaster would be enough in this case) 👇👇

2) My next move — I have destroyed both those stealers with the blaster 👇👇

Hope this is clear for you!  Please let me know if you need further assistance :+1: 

Keep enjoying your game and have a great weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @DebDeb2229, Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

Looking at the count, I am pretty sure it could be a "Move Stealer" that's causing this issue!!  It would be a letter which is placed in Blue circle.... The trick to avoid is to destroy that tile within first 3 or 4 moves itself!!  

But, let me go back and make sure about it and get back to you with a screenshot, if possible to make it clear for you :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @DebDeb2229

Just like I have suspected, there were 2 Move Stealers 🤪🤪. Notice below screenshots...

1) I have used few moves to create some “Line Blasters” (one horizontal blaster would be enough in this case) 👇👇

2) My next move — I have destroyed both those stealers with the blaster 👇👇

Hope this is clear for you!  Please let me know if you need further assistance :+1: 

Keep enjoying your game and have a great weekend!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?