⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Change phone

Options
Hi
I want change my mobile
In this phone i am in 869 stage of game
How can i get this stage game in another phone?

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @soniaataie
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Yes, you certainly can!

Use either a King profile or Facebook to easily switch between devices and access your game progress and Gold Bars wherever you play. Boosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across devices.

There is a King profile option in your settings menu. Look out for the orange King button and you can keep your social media separate from your gaming, but still benefit from thousands of other King players who can send you lives.  

• Open your game on the old device and look for the orange King icon in the Settings menu.
    • Now choose an avatar and nickname. 
    • Then (and don't skip this part!) enter your email address, choose a password and that's it – you now have a King account.
    • Open the game on your new device, log into your account via the orange King icon with the email address and password you just saved. Now you're good to go!

If you have a Facebook account simply follow these steps: 
    • Open the game on your old device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button.
    • Make sure that you have Facebook active on your device and that you're linking to the right profile (worth bearing in mind, if you share your device with another Facebook user)
    • Now open the game on your new device.
    • Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Good day. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?