(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Mysticalmysty and win free boosters!

Comments

• yhickyyhicky Posts: 37 ✭✭
    not sure if I beat your score mysticalmysty but I tried you rock 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 558 Game Expert
    Oh, all those amazing scores and Pumpkin Odus outfits. Oh I am so missing out on it 😢

Hopefully there will be a next one that is close to my current level
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Have fun everyone, I may be able  to join you next year 😂 274 here
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,846 Game Expert
    @CDawg There is no way to look up old score currently. You have to play the level again and do a screen capture. Cheers!
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,181 Legend
    I’m sending you another one not sure what the amount dear Odus is in the way
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    🦋
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,846 Game Expert
    Managed to get a slightly better score to get into top 3. Still far far away from the best score! >:) 

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,145 Superstar
    You did great @flew66 👍🏻

• Alejandro23Alejandro23 Posts: 3
    Nice score you got there @Alejandro23 and thank you for participating 🤗

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,300 Superstar
    @mysticalmysty
    I do not understand why I have such a condition again and again.😂This was my third try.😌

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

You still have time until Monday @Sukanta_Biswas don’t give up keep on trying 😉

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,826 Superstar
    OMG - all those great scores - I have tried but 133,800  was my closest so far - but I am determined to try and beat you @mysticalmysty - even though there is no way I am going to beat @firebombmarkus' incredibly awesome score.It sure is fun to try - but I do find it a bit tiring to have to scroll down each time (luckily I am not as far ahead as some of the other players so I don't have as far to go).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    You did good @bearwithme let’s keep on trying to get higher score 👍🏻

• Simon888Simon888 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭✭
    My best effort !  I'm not going all the way back again, well done @firebombmarkus :hurrah:

:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

That’ll put you as a 1st runner up so far @Simon888 well done 👍🏻 and thank you for participating 🤗