Candyversary and National Candy Day = Plenty of Fun! Win 30 Gold bars and much more 🍭

Comments

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    looks sweet wish i could play.  :confounded:
  • mald12mald12 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    not there sorry
  • DoubleB423DoubleB423 Posts: 48 ✭✭
    got it!

• John-18John-18 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    I loved it but I did not take screenshots! Thanks to the team for such a cool quest!
  • stramoniumstramonium Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    I did not get this event, as I did not have the pumpkin odus. I had Rachel and with her it was no problem. the problems started sometime after that. First I stopped getting the blue package between episodes. And the chewing gum troll event worked poorly, I only had it the first day and the last day. And now it seems like the events are gone for me. You hope, you wait, you check, but nothing, it gets a little too much disappointment.
    well, maybe these problems will soon be fixed and that I can once again be involved in the event.
    Well, at least I can compete for gold and get a nice badges.
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,021 Legend

The biscuits collected !!!

• yhickyyhicky Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Great screen shots you guys I haven't figured out how to post them yet but anyways Happy Canderversary everyone I really love playing candy crush friends
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    I’ll have a job! I have approx 750 levels to go before I reach 1000 but I did take a screenshot of a 1st place I achieved
  • AmyRootAmyRoot Posts: 4
    edited November 7
    love playing this game! 

• yukibearyukibear Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Here's mine! 🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

• yhickyyhicky Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I got my cookies yeah
  • Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Game Expert
    so far i'm within 200 and little levels in C.C.F.S.😔
    💎💎🌟HAVE A SASSY DAY 🌟💎💎
         LY____✏ 💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎

• Special_K369Special_K369 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Hello everyone! I Hope everyone is having a smashing day! Don't forget voting is still open for the Halloween Costumes until Monday the 11th💗💋

All the Halloween costumes look great!♡♡♡ This is my first contest and I'm looking forward to many more exciting activities with you all♡
                        -♡Caitlin 

Don't forget to check out everyone's costumes♡
    Vote for my spooky costume herehttps://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/269723/get-up-to-100-gold-bars-for-halloween-vote-for-your-favourite-costume/p1 
  • Special_K369Special_K369 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    yhicky said:
    I got my cookies yeah
    CONGRATS 🥳🥳🥳
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 558 Game Expert
    @QueenMia will I receive the event soon? I would really like to play the event now. I play on Windows 10
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here