❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(FINISHED) Candyversary and National Candy Day = Win 30 Gold bars and much more 🍭

Comments

• Mane7Mane7 Posts: 2
    I'm nowhere near being able to hit this marker, but it's fun to see the screen shots to see what's in store! Good luck guys!
  • ninjachic75ninjachic75 Posts: 5

Sooo addicting!! 
  • dhpkhanhdhpkhanh Posts: 8
    Lol, i did, I passed but did not know about capturing the screen until now ☹️ Should hv gold bar for those who passed it early and did not know about this event until now 😉 @QueenMia
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,220 Community Manager
    Don't worry, @dhpkhanh, there will be plenty more occasion for you to win Gold bars - Keep an eye on this section, there will be some new contests out very soon ;)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • kalanilehuakalanilehua Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the Candyversary party never appeared in my game, but here’s a screenshot of my passing level 2000!

• paul5473paul5473 Posts: 107 Game Expert
    Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone and thanks for sharing loads of colourful explosions :awesome: The Candyversary quest is now over but you can still comment below to collect the CCFS Candy badge!

Winners for the 30 Gold bars will be announced next week - Good luck and happy playing 🍒

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

Oh and also, we have a new contest now as well, right here 😉

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 654 Game Expert
    I never had the event in my game. So sad 😭

But good luck to everyone and happy Candyversary! 🥳
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • marajaynemarajayne Posts: 22
    Awww, I forgot to get a screenshot.
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, I don't understand what we have to do.... Could someone explain, please?
    Ty!!!!
  • Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Unfortunately the Candyversary party never appeared in my game, but here’s a screenshot of my passing level 2000!

Hi! 
  • Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    It’s same thing with me. But I don’t reach 2000 level yet! 😢
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 2,098 Legend
    Hi @QueenReineer
    Did the get the Candyversary Party Quest if so you have to take a screenshot of the last game and post it here hope this helps🍭😊🌟just have a look at some of the comments people have made
    “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two

• BjayBjay Posts: 44 ✭✭