🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Boosters don't work

Options
cthrnhrng
cthrnhrng Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Support
When I click on my Boosters, they won't work.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,280 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cthrnhrng Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Just for clarification, is this the "Candy Friends" game you are having this issue or some other game?  

Also, can you please tell me which device you are using?  Also, can you please post a screenshot of your game when you are trying to use the boosters?  This web page tells you how to take screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  And to add the picture, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • mortimerbrewster
    mortimerbrewster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Having booster issues as well. Goes round and round and round. Says cannot connect. I have internet with no problem. Using windows 10 HP Laptop. Will I loose everything if I uninstall and reinstall?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Having booster issues as well. Goes round and round and round. Says cannot connect. I have internet with no problem. Using windows 10 HP Laptop. Will I loose everything if I uninstall and reinstall?
    Hello @mortimerbrewster, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

First of all, I sincerely apologize for attending to your post this late!!  Sometimes, even-though our Internet connection is perfect and other games and Apps are working fine, one single game App gives the message that "no internet connection" or sends in that never ending looped circle :o  
    Unfortunately, the only remedy that's left for us is to delete the App and re-install it.  And, yes!  you will be loosing your Lollipop Hammers (boosters) from the game.  But, if you have saved your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account, your level progress and the Gold Bars will be intact :+1: 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back and let me know if you have any more questions or need further clarification.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year!  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Candy crush friends. I am using an android.
    Hello @Stephanie070288 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community and we wish you a Very Happy New Year :) 

I am posting one of the screenshots you have provided above.  Once you select the Lollipop Hammer, you will have to click on "Smash" to use the Hammer!  Until then, the hammer will not work and it will be doing that "glowy" thing (sorry, I don't know how to explain that properly)

Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions or need any clarification!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?