Changes to Special Candies

Options
TURK1412
TURK1412 Posts: 13 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Discussions
My feedback is that this change makes it far more difficult to track special candies. Instead of knowing how many more you need when starting a level, you have to click elsewhere. And when finsihing a level, you don't see how many more special candies you have obtained. Please consider removing this change and put thngs back to the wat they were.

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    Hi @TURK1412

I believe you are speaking of the special candies needed to complete the daily quests in Candy Crush Friends. Is that correct? I just want to make sure I am understanding you properly.

Would you mind taking a screenshot to show me what you are describing if that is easier?

Thank you! I look forward to hearing back.from you. 🙂
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    @TURK1412 my game has just changed in that I now see the number of items I have collected for the quest for example if I have made 3 coloring candies in a round I will get a plus 3.  Is this what you are talking about?  I think this is a feature that they are testing out with different groups of players before they bring it to all players.  
  • TURK1412
    TURK1412 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Here are 2 screenshots of how it looks now. Previously, the counter was between the "Target" and the boosters when you clicked on a level (bottom screenshot?. It would show you how many you had. Now you have to click on the wheel on the right hand side (top screenshot) to see where you're at.
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    Hi @TURK1412! Thank you very much for responding with the screenshots. Unfortunately I do not know the answer as this is a feature in the game Candy Crush Saga. I am going to ask our superstars for assistance and they may also move your question over to the Candy Crush Saga discussion area. 
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    One more note: this looks interesting to me as a CCSaga player. I don't think I have it in my game yet. I wish I could have been of more assistance but the players in the Candy Crush Saga area will be very helpful. 

Have a wonderful day! 🙂
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thanks @wafercookieflippers🤗
    Hi @TURK1412According to your screenshot I do not see anything wrong. And your statement is not being clear to me.
    Anyway, would you please elaborate on your problem? 😉
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @TURK1412
    Now I understand your point.🤗
    This is a new test feature, and you have the opportunity to test the new feature. At the beginning of each level you get a Sugar Count, but it's not available in the new feature, which means that something has changed.
    Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, 
    and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    The king wants to hear your feedback here.
    Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?