What happened to the surprise rewards we had before?

Options
Brenda_Rivel
Brenda_Rivel Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone knows why the surprise reward no longer shows up. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,452 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Brenda_Rivel, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell m e which game you are talking about?  

As much as I know, there is no "Surprise Reward" in the Alpha Betty Saga game, except for the "Daily Spin Wheel" that too if you play on a mobile device!!

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Legué
    Legué Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello , my game is Alphabetty,  .and no surprise rewards for some weeks either ...
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Legué and welcome to our Community!

If you are referring to the Booster Wheel it's only available between 12 and 2 pm in the game.

All other bonuses and extra features are running on test basis which means that they can be removed or not always available on all devicesor for all players. 
  • LLC
    LLC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've checked between 12 & 2 everyday for 2 weeks and no Daily Spin Wheel. I'm using the app on my cell phone.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

hi @LLC

there are a lot of moving parts with king games and facebook ... sometimes things just stop working

currently the Daily Spin has been working every day on my tablet for quite awhile ... but this does not help you

@Crazy Cat Lad is available on weekdays and can access players' accounts

if the Daily Spin does not fix itself by Monday check back here to see what Crazy Cat Lad can do to help

he might request your game ID

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

All these extra features do not always reach all players or all devices. At times these bonuses are only available within certain countries, or to a certain group of players or indeed to players connected via a certain platform. At times technical issues may also prevent you from seeing the challenge.

All I can recommend is to keep your game updated with the latest version of the game and keep checking in to play. Disconnecting Facebook or Kingdom from the game and then reconnecting can sometimes help to get the live event active, if it is available for your region, device, group of players etc.

• LLC
    LLC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I figured out this week that the Booster Wheel doesn't appear on my iphone app but it was there on a Samsung tablet. Not everybody has another option to open the game but if you do, try it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?