⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

problems

Options
gullefjun43
gullefjun43 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

I play candy crash on my computer and on facebook and not gameroom. Int runs faster on facebook then on gameroom. Anyway before i played candy crash saga i could se witch one of my frineds plays. For it was a frame in different colors around their photo. But this last monts i cant se that. And i dont remember vitch one of my friends plays. Everyone looks the same. I did clean my browser but it didnt help. I play on google chrome. Why is it like that now? Before yu could se who played when you ask for lives. Now i must write down all names.on a paper. It was much easier before

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gullefjun43

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

As you are talking about Candy Crush Saga, this Discussion will be moved to Candy Crush Saga Community.

Well Currently We found that many members were Experiencing Dificulties on Different Problems. So to resolve these problems, we bring fixes to the website and for apps. During this fixes, some things get changed or some things are left because of Giving Better experience to all types of Users as fast as possible.

Due to this, You might be experiencing this. But don't worry @System @Community_Team will look into this and soon this issue will get solved. Till then Please be patient or Try Playing on App.

There is a app for your Windows PC or Mobile Phone devices.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,053 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @gullefjun43 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I agree with you that Game Room runs very slow compared to the Chrome and Edge browsers. King does not supports anyway, so it's better not to use it and continue playing your game on Chrome itself.

With regards to the issue you are mentioning, it is not an issue actually! The Candy Studio has been making few changes to the look of the game, to make it more convenient and easy for us with less graphics and glitches.. especially, with the latest bug with sending Lives!! So, I am sure this is one of those changes the Candy team made for smooth play!

But, I cannot confirm about it right away as all our Community In-charge team has left the office already. I can make sure about it on Monday give an update to you then.

In my honest opinion, as long as these changes does not interfere with our game play, it's all good, right?

If you have any further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the empty comment box given below.

Hope this clarifies! Have a candalecious rest of the day/evening! 🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,053 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @AbhinavSargar

The change that the player is wondering about is same on all the devices and platforms. So, even if @gullefjun43 starts playing on a Mobile or on Windows 10, the "Friends" would look just the same as they showed in their screenshot.

Hope this made sense! Have a nice weekend ahead 🙂

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for giving information @PummyRaj

Have A Nice Day!!

• gullefjun43
    gullefjun43 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

I only wish i could se witch ones of my friends who plays Candy crash saga easier like before. I dont want to send request to friends that dont play. I hope it will come up with something better that can solve that so we can see and choose easier then now

• strcrazy
    strcrazy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

gullefjun43, I agree. I can't send lives to any of my friends!! None of their names come up, even though I know they play this game. App needs to be updated and corrected.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?