Kimmys arcade

Options
ljones31
ljones31 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is Kimmys arcade done? I stopped seeing it last night.

Answers

• JustNiQQ
    JustNiQQ Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Me too!! Updating did nothing, clearing cache and restarting-- Nada, and even lost my avatar on the map (so now when I open the game it starts at the beginning of the level and I have to scroll over)...

Kimmy's Arcade was the biggest reason I spent $$ on gold bars (and helped me pass time while bedridden recovering from surgery)...

Please bring it back 😫😫

It left when the COVID-19 gift ended and now I'm super sad 😭😭😭

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Kimmy's Arcade is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the future may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the future back again.

Thank you

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @ljones31 and @JustNiQQ !!

Do you both see the Egg Hunt in the game?

@JustNiQQ , could you please send us a screenshot of what you see when you open the game? Here you see how to take a screenshot and here how to send it to us.Β 

Thanks a lot for your cooperation! ❀️

• JustNiQQ
    JustNiQQ Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Here's what I see... And if you notice I'm on level 1954 and there's no avatar (it starts me at the beginning of the level)...

Lately I cringe when I see an update because something always happens... (Either all my boosters are gone, my gold is gone, or something goes wrong with the game 😫😫)

Please help!!

Thank-You SOOOO MUCH, Sweetheart--

If you have a solution, it would be WONDERFUL!! I would be be BEYOND GRATEFUL!!!

Yours in Hope and Gratitude πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ™

πŸ’œ NiQue πŸ’œ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?