Cant buy anything

Options
Avyi
Avyi Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi

I often buy extra lives etc but the last few days I get a message telling me that 'unable to make purchase please try again'.

I play on a PC and nothing has changed. its rebooted every day, wifi works etc

How can I fix this issue please?

thanks Avyi

Best Answer

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi @Avyi

nice job describing the problem

@Crazy Cat Lad is able to access accounts and is very good at tweaking accounts(when necessary)

until this is resolved ... would you like to experiment?

if you are able to start with 5 lives(FULL) then you might try some of these ideas:

1) try ABS using Gameroom ... sometimes gameroom works when a browser does not work

2) send me a Friend Request ... I can try to send you lives until this is resolved

3) use your 5 lives ... then wait 75 minutes until 5 lives are restored

4) temporarily switch to a mobile device ... sometimes a phone or a tablet will work when a browser does not work

note: I suspect this is a facebook problem ... but one never knows for sure

here is my favorite link for playing ABS ... open in a new tab or a new window

from this link you can "Play Now" ... and you can "Download Gameroom"

https://www.facebook.com/games/alphabettysaga

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?