🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Changed my phone and lost my boosters.

paola_wii
paola_wii Posts: 2 Newbie

Today I changed my phone (via Smart Switch), logged into the game in my new phone via Facebook but when I started to play, I didnt have any lollipops!

Can someone check what happened and/or get my lollipops back please? Thanks :D

I actually dont know how many boosters did I have but I think they were like 50 pink lollipops, 20 lollipops with lines and 30 bomb lollipops (sorry if that isnt the right name, im not native speaker)

Greetings

Answers

• paola_wii
    paola_wii Posts: 2 Newbie

My ID is 1103008569. Phone is a Samsung J7 Neo

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@paola_wii Hi and welcome, In the case of mobile devices your boosters are stored on the device itself. so if you uninstall , phone crashes of you change devices. your boosters would be lost and are unrecoverable. Unless you had any unused payed for boosters. You could then contact customer support from your game settings and they should help you with this

Hope this helps.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Oh very sorry about that please check below the community link for all the details about losing boosters.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

By the way, these events/features are still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on this game and you have still your saved boosters if you haven't uninstall this game with old device. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,100 Candy Moderator

Hi @paola_wii . Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

Or please report this to our Player Support Team here

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @paola_wii and a very warm welcome to our Friendly Community! As explained above, if those were boosters you 'won' thru the game and didn't purchase, then they are gone and you won't be able to get them back. If you purchased any boosters that you hadn't used yet, then Player Support should be able to restore them to you because that information is kept on the King servers.

I play on Apple devices and have found that when I transfer to a new device, as long as I have backed up my old device to the iCloud, then all my data (including boosters) were able to be transferred to my new device. I don't know if you can do something similar for a Samsung device or not and there is no guarantee this works for everyone, but I have been successful in doing this with two devices.

Also as mentioned above, Candy Crush Friends tends to run quite a few fun events (like the Olivia event and Dachs Delivery Service) and they give you great opportunities to earn boosters. Also don't forget to enter the contests you can find in the community for a chance to win gold bars and sometimes boosters too.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Good luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?