Fails to track/report score rankings

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,332 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: What's past level 920?.

Comments

• adlib
    adlib Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Having a problem..... The game runs properly but fails to track/report score rankings when completed. When a level is completed it only displays my own score and no others.

The game was rostering correctly and then ceased this feature for the most recent 5 levels. Can this feature be restored?

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @adlib

normally this behavior is temporary ... and it may be a facebook issue

however ... it looks like this has been happening for at least 2 days 

is this a known problem @Lola_Pop  @QueenB  @Xarly  ?

@Crazy Cat Lad  is this something you can fix?

here is what I can see:

1) "When a level is completed it only displays my own score and no others." 

... I see this on a few levels(not every level)

2) "The game was rostering" ... one of the recent scores has not updated(see image below from Oct 19 2020)

• adlib
    Options

Just checked. The game has now deleted all other scores except mine from all played levels. To clarify..... on levels played earlier where the performance queue was once showing are now currently scrubbed of all scores except mine.

• adlib
    Options

Also........ on the main map page my little ‘turtle’ character is not shown. The character frame is blank.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @adlib

"Also........ on the main map page my little ‘turtle’ character is not shown. The character frame is blank."

... the same is happening here on a tablet and with gameroom

good news ... the score for level 229 showed up on gameroom

bad news ... the friends list is empty(like what adlib has already reported)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @adlib !

Sounds like there is a connection issue with the game since the others players nor your pic will show up.

Try with logging out from your King account. The force close the app and restart the device.

Finally open the game and reconnect back to your King account. make also sure the app is updated and that you have a good wi-fi connection when you do the steps above.

Hope this helps!

• adlib
    Options

Good day CC..... Did as you suggested w/o success. Signed out - deleted app - rebooted computer - reloaded app - signed in - problem still exists. This is stressful..... 😏😁

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

OK, I see. Then let's wait for the next update and see if that fixes it.

You can try to reinstall the app, but then you will lose all your Boosters and Lives. So better to wait for the next update first.

• adlib
    Options

Roger that..... just so ya know I’m using an IPad running safari. The game functions as usual and seems to connect to your servers. Perhaps when I advance into a new level it’ll tweak back in to shape. I appreciate your help/time.

• adlib
    Options

Well I have advanced to the next ‘episode’ and my problem continues. If I go into the life sharing window my friend list is there, pictures and all. I have tried to share a life but that function does not operate either. For the time being I am playing solo.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?