1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,708 Friends Moderator
    Options

@teeweiping, It is not uncommon for our avatars to be displayed in their original format in some games and/or events. You will probably see your new personalized avatar as you play in various games, but you may also continue to see your original avatar in other places over time. You should see your personalized avatar in your player profile.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

News from the Play and Win team (January)

Congratulations:

(new achievements of our players)

Sarawut - over 6000 levels

Kerrie - over 5500 levels

Pitty - over 5000 levels

king4656 - over 3500 levels

Julie - over 3000 levels

yavusss - over 2500 levels

Guys, you are great players. Thank you so much for your contribution to the success of the team.

Team record:

15 completed deliveries.

Team motto:

Only the active achieves success.

Creation date of the team:

March 1, 2021.

Team vacancies:

We invite 2 active players to the team.

• maryk1953
    maryk1953 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Please add me as your friend thank you yes I would be on your team but I just started this Friends game really need friends please

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,154 Level 4
    Options
  • teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and I am glad that you have joined my team and play many levels. So we were able to get the Dachs delivery service. I would like to make a note.: My team plays calmly and it should be fun. No records should be broken here. And we don't want any attention for our team. Everything should be done calmly. We don't want to become a model team. The players would also like to keep it private and not openly state how far they are. I don't care what level they are at. I just care that they play. We don't need that much attention. I'm only offering my team as I still have spots available. And we can play together in peace and quiet. That's all I want Please be glad that you are with me. There is no obligation to play. It's just nice that you get a little further. I hope you understand what I mean!!! Have fun playing and welcome to the team.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Racoon7 @Pitty_Kitty @Snow7501 @hudus

Above, I wrote a post in which I talked about our team and that I am proud of the success of our team and I am proud of the success of our team members. Spinnifix says that players want to keep a secret at what level they play.

If you think that the level at which you are in the game is classified information, then tell me about it, please. I will take into account your request and will never again talk about your achievements in the levels in the game CCFS.

@Kerrie @Veeken

I saw your reactions to that my post. It seems to me that you do not object to such information. If I'm wrong, please tell me so.

I have not seen the rest of the players of our team in the community.

-----------------

@Spinnifix

You have acted cunningly. You wrote your post for another person. But with your exquisite slipper you kicked me. I will not write here your favorite phrase about conflicts. But I will comment on your post.

1. "Record".

Not a single player from our team can reproach me for saying at least once that I am dissatisfied with the result of our team. Or that I demand more from them than they are willing or able to do for the team. They play at a pace they are comfortable with and give the game as much time as their life and their personal circumstances and their mood for the game allows them. I have never told any of them that he plays little or plays incorrectly.

I have a player on my team who has only completed about 25 levels in the last four months. I am not removing him from the team. This person has been playing with me since March 2021. He plays all the time and in every series of Deliveries I see him. He does what he can. And I won't remove it because it moves slowly around the game map.

This record of ours is only information about the maximum achievement of our team in 20 months. Just this.

2. You don't want to become a model team.

ย I don't have that goal either.

I know there are teams in the community that have twice the record. But it doesn't matter to me. I will never demand from the team anything more than the players do on their own. Because it doesn't make sense and it's absolute nonsense.

3. You don't need attention for your team.

But I need attention to our team. Because I have empty seats in my team and I want players who love this game to fill them. I will continue to draw attention to our team. Because I believe that the main responsibility of a team leader is not to play the best, but to gather players into a team who will be comfortable playing together on the same team.

---------------------

@teeweiping

It will only be too late when our team runs out of vacancies.

I wish you an interesting and comfortable game in the Spinnifix team.

This is your choice. I respect your choice, because each player should play where he is comfortable.

Good luck to you.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @ElenaVorona

that's very considerate of you ๐Ÿ™‚. As for my progress, I don't mind you sharing it. Feel free to go ahead. I share my progress pretty frequently in community contests, sometimes with the purpose of celebrating my achievements and everybody can see it so I don't regard my levels as classified information ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2023
    Options

I'm not talking about my level. i share it Only I have many players and some who are not in the community. I don't have to give it all about my team price. That's what I meant by privacy. I'm considerate of the players. It doesn't matter how far along they are either. It only counts for our team and that we get rewards. I'm just different. I don't like kicking players out of my team too. Every player should decide for himself where he wants to play. That says everything from my side.

I would like to thank my team - Candy Fix.

Everyone is welcome with me, who wants it. It is played in a quiet way.

Anyone who has been there for a long time, thank you for your loyalty.

I would like to share this!!!

Thank you๐Ÿ’“ Candy Fix Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?