1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,173 Level 4
    Options

Hi @CassD usually it's a team effort. I'm guilty of doing it all twice. Sometimes the game is going my way so I keep going.

I do enjoy working together as a team.😀

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

The Play and Win team welcomes a new player! Dana, I hope you enjoy playing with us.

Guys, we invite you to join our team.

After bots or incomprehensible players left the team, there are 3 places for new players in the team.

We are waiting for you!

• ElenaVorona
    Options

It is interesting for me (as a team admin) to compare how team competitions work in different games. Each game has features (both pluses and minuses).

In FHS, both options for team tasks depend on the number of levels the player has completed and on how many attempts the player has completed the level. Everything is simple and clear here. I have only one wish. After the Team Quest is over, I want the results of the players to be available for viewing at least for another day. In another version of team games in FHS (when teams compete with each other), this feature is available and this feature is very useful.

Now in FHS I have a very good team. Last weekend, our team again took all the prizes.

In CCFS, it is much more difficult to assess the contribution of a player in a team game. But I have already formed criteria for myself. The minimum criterion is that I periodically see the player's avatar in the window with tasks for the team. I have a lot of claims and wishes for team play in CCFS. But in my opinion, now the development of the CCFS game is more like a swim in a swamp than even crossing the field on foot (I don’t even dream about driving on the autobahn now).

I have a very good team now. But problems with finding a team on request from a player and probably problems with issuing a team name in a random search do not allow our team to replenish with new players. This is my fat minus, which I put this game.

In CCSS, I previously loved team games. Then the team collected chests. Remember? I played on a good team. Then I didn't play CCSS for a while. Then I came back and decided to create my own team. But I saw that there were no more chests. There is only cake. In the game with chests, each player saw his contribution to the team game. The cake game has become much less interesting. If there are few active players in the team, then 1-2 players try their best to complete this cake, but it is difficult. If there are many active players in the team, then the players bake a cake in a few hours, but the rest of the players do not have time to participate in this team game. Both options deprive some of the players of pleasure. And what do you think about it?

Now in my team in CCSS I sometimes proudly play alone)))). Because I don't know if I should invite players to my team. I'm not sure that team games in CCSS are of massive interest to players.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

What other games now have teams and team competitions?

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,121 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I am fortunate to be on a great team on FHS, and with you on CCFS. Life issues have cut my time playing as much as I did recently, but I still contribute.

I totally agree with your comments.

Out of all the games, I have had the most glitches and problems with CCFS.

I love this game, and wish more improvements could be made, a number of which have already been suggested in previous posts.

CCSS - I was feed up with baking the cake on my own all the time. I joined 2 others, only to have the same.

This time there are 4 of us that work together. Many team members come and and then they go. WE stay. I never realised that there are 3 cakes! until I joined this team, I love working with them. I sense we have a mutual friendship/team goal here.

I wish these people were in the Community, just to say thank you to them. Messages don't work, if they do no one responds.

Team admin has never participated on any of the teams I have been part of, which I feel is sad.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Kerrie, congratulations on your huge achievement - over 6000 completed levels!

I am proud to have such an amazing player on my team.

I think the other players on the Play and Win team are also happy to have you playing with us.

Thank you.

Good luck to you!

@Kerrie

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Hi all.

The Play and Win team invites active players to join us.

We invite those players who love this game to our team.

If you love the CCFS game, if you like to participate in the "Delivery" event, then we will be happy to welcome you to our team.

Bots, please do not disturb us)))). We are tired of you.

• Kerrie
    Options

Thanks @ElenaVorona you're very sweet.🥰

I'm happy to be on the team. I didn't help much last delivery, I was busy qualifying for Candy Crush All Stars.

• Kerrie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?