👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Add a Group Chat Feature for Teams!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    edited February 6
    Options

Unfortunately even though it exists the creator is no longer around. Do you want to combine both?

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,922 Level 5
    edited February 6
    Options

@_Elsa_ my story is identical you yours. As a team leader I lost the DDS event. I had no way to communicate with my team that was at 19 members. Not all of the members were community members. I watched as my team dwindled down to just 8 members. I had no way of knowing how many of our team also lost the event. I had no way of knowing if the members who left did so of their own accord or if the system kicked them off for being inactive.

I am on a soda team that has a chat feature. I'm on a farm team with a chat feature. This features is as important as the team is. We can strategize, trouble shoot, give tips and pats on the back for milestone achievements.

A chat system for DDS is most imparative. Please see what can be done to implement this feature, friends studio

• _Elsa_
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello dear friend! Did you see an earlier message that I posted here saying that I created an idea in the Ideas area to add a chat? I am also on a Soda team with a chat so I did a print screen and added it to the idea. I posted the link here but I am on my phone now and typing is my worst nightmare with this small keyboard. Please find my earlier message with the link or go to the Ideas area and you can vote and comment. We desperately need it for our team in this game.

• rebelchild
    edited February 6
    Options

@_Elsa_ this is the thread to vote. I voted. I also voted in favor of the chat when it was brought up before

• rebelchild
    edited February 6
    Options

@_Elsa_ the other thread to vote for a chat is still open. There are 42 votes in favor of the chat in that thread already

• _Elsa_
    edited February 6
    Options

The master list isn't updated so I wasn't aware that there was already an existing idea. I'll go check it out now. Thanks @rebelchild. I will also add the print screen there.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I wasn't aware that this idea already existed so I created a new thread HERE.

If the studio comes back here they can see this print screen which is from the CC Soda Saga team. I believe that Farm Heroes Saga also has a chat in their team. So can this please be elevated to the studio to request this for our Dachas' teams?

@DieOmimi please close the new idea that I created since this is still active.

• _Elsa_
    edited February 6
    Options

@DieOmimi please close and archive this message. I added the print screen to the other idea. Thanks!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    edited February 6
    Options

@_Elsa_ I'm going to have both ideas merged by a manager. Then no information or screenshots will be lost. If these are duplicated, that's no problem either.

• _Elsa_
    edited February 6
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?