1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸŽ₯ NEW: MISTY’S SPOTLIGHT event! 🌟

Options

Comments

• MysticalMisty2
    MysticalMisty2 Posts: 324 Level 3
    Options

@QueenMia ,I think you should make the levels easier. Maybe add more moves. So far from levels 1-4 they have been real challenging and fun though I do get frustrated if I don't win for the 5th time.

• MysticalMisty2
    Options

Purple Jam is REALLY hard to spread

• danicandy
    danicandy Posts: 486 Level 3
    Options

It’s not appear 😫😫😫

• MysticalMisty2
    Options

@danicandy, This event should appear in your game soon. Keep on playing the games in the saga till Misty's Spotlight appears. If it appears late, don't worry. Misty's Spotlight should end by the end of October.

• matmtk
    matmtk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Help! I can't get past level 5 and time is running out. I think its kind of hard.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @matmtk πŸ‘‹ Have you managed to pass level 5? If not, don't worry, our Experts will be able to help you out πŸ˜‰ @flew66 @Sofia1992 @kiara_wael @gr33n3y3z @Nat09 @KingChewy @bearwithme - Any good tips to spare, please?

Thanks, guys!

Happy playing πŸ’

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,006 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @matmtk and a very warm welcome to our Friendly Community. I will be honest - I am not near as good as some of the other people tagged above and usually need to use a booster or too and sometimes extra lives to get past the levels. I’m stuck on level 9.

@KingChewy - how about some helpful tips?? (He will have to have his morning donuts 🍩 🍩🍩 first but he is one of those folks who has to wait for new levels each week 😊)

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @matmtk warm welcome to our community. Level 5 is a hard one, but I know you can do it 😊 You want to concentrate on destroying those blockers on the bottom, the cascade effect will take care of filling up the top part with jam, and you want to get those raspberries swirls as soon as possible, they will also help destroy the remaining blockers. If you have a choice of destroying a blocker or the raspberry swirl go for the raspberry πŸ˜‰ Take your time playing, you don’t want to miss the chance to make a bomb or wrapped/striped candy. Towards the end you’ll want to pay attention to the jam on top to make sure it’s filling up.

Good luck, Nat.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @matmtk , welcome to the CCFS community. Misty's Spotlight Level 5 is a tricky one. I got stuck a little as well.

Building on the good advices from others, here's my suggestions. The strategy is to hit the two Raspberry Swirl Cake as much as you can in the least number of moves. Once both cakes are removed, you would still need a few moves (4-5) to clean up the remaining blockers. The purple jelly will be filled from the top so you only need to focus in removing blockers.

Misty's power is random booster. Whatever Misty gives you, focus on making combos. Stripped / wrapped combo is good for hitting large area and the bottom corners. Color bomb / fish will get you multiple hits. If you are lucky enough to get a Coloring candy, it would make life much easier. Good luck!

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Looks like this is covered off well from all our Game Experts @matmtk already but if you need any donuts 🍩 to help sugar up for the level let me know 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?