🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why no videos on levels

Options
shannywan
shannywan Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

Why no videos on levels to not only help with more moves, but also win gold bars like other games. I love these games but will not pay on a credit card or debit card for moves or tonemptuband claim gokdbin my piggy bank that I earned playing the game the fare way of learning it. Not buying it. I have temovednit from my phone a few times but miss it. Now levels are too hard to win and kids play this too and give.

Comments

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

Hey there welcome to the community!

Glad to hear that you like to crush! Sorry for your troubles.

If you would like to get some gold bars for free, you can enter some of our contest right here in the community! I myself have won over 50 gold bars in the community 😉 the recipe to this is a few drops of time and a dash of patience! (As well as the ability to restrain yourself from using the gold bars too fast) Over time, as you enter more and more contests, and win more and more gold bars, your gold bars will stack up! Enter our contests here.

As for the "hard" levels - don't worry! It is okay to get stuck on a level. If you ever get stuck on a particular level, you can just ask our crushers here in the community for some tips and tricks to get you through!

A few things that I'd like to mention:

1. During events, you can win boosters FASTER. So take advantage of that! You can win boosters to help you get past the levels that you are stuck on.
    2. An event is currently occurring NOW! Olivia the octopus should be in your game, if not, she will arrive in your game soon! Be on the lookout for her! More info here.
    3. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE PLAYING CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS SAGA!! 😉 And that you are not in the wrong community - or most of everything that I mentioned does not apply (it only applies to the Candy Crush Friends game)! If you are in the wrong community, no worries - just select your game and go to the right community here! 🤗🤗

If you would like to implement videos IN GAME, you can suggest that feature in our Ideas section here. If this idea gets chosen to be implemented, 🙌🙌! If it does not, you can view some of our videos, here in the community, here.

Stay sweet!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,497 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Video ads for booster is a bonus feature. It is still in testing phase. King studios have released this feature to a number of selected players and monitoring its progress. Unfortunately currently you are not part of that group. But hopefully they will either release the feature on major scale for everyone or increase or shuffle the selected pool of players. So keep updated and be hopeful that some day you might also get this feature in your game.

Thanks and have a lovely day ahead.🌼

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi dear

watch videos and earn rewards feature is in testing Now its available to a group of few players only. Its working randomly. If it's not appearing in your game that means you are not in that group now. It will Be Available In Future.

keep playing

• Newshell67
    Newshell67 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too want to know why the video ads for extra lives and boosters just vanished off my game (Android app on phone) after 3 years. I've been all over the internet trying to find answers and no one can give me a definitive explanation. I've heard the scripted party line from chat room admins about that feature being one that's still in "testing phase". That is absurd. I've been playing all the Candy Crush variations for over 3 years now and they have always had that feature. 3 years is a pretty long "test". And if you were going to stop letting us have the extras unless we pay for them, which you obviously are, you could have had the decency to give us a heads up. I pride myself on passing every level without ever having to purchase boosters or lives because anyone can buy their way to the top. It takes skill to actually play with only what you earn watching ads and it sometimes means a lot of waiting, Now, you've made that completely impossible. I am currently stuck on one of those levels that clearly doesn't give you sufficient moves to win without the "watch ad" option. That would normally be ok, but I will not be extorted into in app purchases just to win. Very disappointed with this development and unfortunately, unless you guys rethink this "pay to play" mandate, I (and a lot of other fans) will end up giving up the game because it will be pointless if only those with the most money can win.

Thank you for your time. I really have enjoyed all your games very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?